Sunday, July 11, 2010

Do the Dew

When we were in Vegas a while ago, we were shopping at the Outlets off Charleston, and Trav and Brady found this hideous Jazz jacket, that was on sale no less, but was still $90. As they were trying it on, this guy mentions how 'awesome' the jacket is, and how he loves the Jazz.. blah blah blah, and soon we find out he is from Utah as well! Small world. As the day goes by, we decide it is time to go home, and we are waiting at the elevator and this girl is like "Trav?" and we turn around, and it's the guy from the sports shop wife, and she knows Trav! It was crazy! They knew each other in high school in Vegas, now we all live in Utah!

As time goes by, she starts sending us some messages about her husbands birthday coming up and she wants a Mt. Dew cake. How fun for me! I love doing new things that aren't generic in any way. The flavor was chocolate cake, Oreo filling, and creme bouquet-vanilla butter cream.


Who doesn't want a giant can of Mt. Dew? Yum. I sort of cheated and ordered an edible image of the label, but I really wanted to make sure the colors were correct, and I think it turned out so cute! My favorite part was this:



The nutrition label I managed to squeeze in there! I just came across this, and HAD to use it.

Happy Birthday Jeffro!

1 comment: