Sunday, July 11, 2010

I hope they call me on a mission..

Ok, so I know that I haven't posted a lot recently, but I have been so busy starting my decorating classes, I haven't really been able to bake much. Here are some yummy treats I whipped up for the reading of Brady's mission call



Congrats to my only younger brother (in-law) Brady, who was called to serve in the Morristown, NJ mission! He will report to the MTC August 25, and there he will learn the authentic way to fist pump!

Since the family gathered, I decided to whip up some cupcakes. The flavors were, (from L to R) vanilla cake, raspberry filling, vanilla icing; vanilla cake, peanut butter/choc icing; and vanilla cake, vanilla icing.


Not too fancy, but hey, I'm trying to update ok?? And they are pretty cute. If you squint, you will see the sprinkle are red, yellow, and blue :)


And here is my son, refusing to have a cupcake of mine, diving into an ice cream cone instead. RUDE! Congrats again Brady! I'm sure there will be more 'mission' festivities, so more LDS things to come lol


No comments:

Post a Comment