Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to...

Some of our really good friends had a little boy 6 months after we had Riley. They are going to be best friends when they grow up, that's our plan lol. Bob and Tiff are so good to us and our family, when I heard they were throwing a party, I wanted to be the one who made that cake! The theme was dinosaurs, and I was only in charge of making Ben his own mini cake. It was so fun to do. Smaller cakes are hard to do a lot of detail on, so I cheated and bought tiny dinosaurs (don't tell).


The flavor was chocolate cake/chocolate fudge frosting , and vanilla buttercream for the decorating. The best part was, Ben has never had any type of sugar before. NEVER. And let me tell you.. he was having a ball! He mushed it in his hands, rubbed it in his face, up his nose. It was probably the best and biggest mess I have ever seen a 1 year old make.


HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY BEN! We had so much fun celebrating with you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment