Thursday, April 1, 2010

Do you have your copy yet?

From the Best Selling Authors of 'Hello! Cupcake', please welcome (drum roll, please), 'What's New, Cupcake?'!!
 

Today is the offical release date, and you know me, and my obsession with owning things... I already have my copy. And trust me, it's totally worth the investment. 'Hello! Cupcake' gave great tips on using every day kitchen items, but some how, I feel like this new book gives more! It has 2 full pages with pictures and descriptions of tools to use, and candies to use, (and where to find the hard to find ones too). Everytime I look through the book, I see something I didn't notice before, so it's like getting a brand new book every time I flip through the pages. Expect to see great things from me, thanks to this book and their adorable new ideas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment