Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'm a little behind in updating..

I have been so busy doing all kinds of crazy things, but when I look back, I honestly can't tell you what I have been doing. I hate when I put updating off, and then I have a ton to do. And since it is a quiet afternoon, (and my husband and child are both taking a rest) I will use this time for myself :)

Most of you know that my husband and I had season tickets to the Jazz. One of the greatest experiences of our lives. We had a great time, and also made some really great friends. Our friend Robyn asked me (she calls me 'her' decorator) to whip up some cupcakes for the last regular season game, to give out to all our friends as a thank you. The ushers, security, the cute man who sweeps, the guy who always welcomes us with 'tonight will be an easy game!', even Thurl Bailey.

This is what I came up with. A cookie, and a cupcake.. the perfect combination. The hardest part was me and Trav had just started our hCG diet, and couldn't have a single one! It was rough.

The flavors were vanilla and chocolate cupcakes, with cream cheese frosting, topped with a sugar cookie


And a special shout out to my favorite player Wesley Mathews #23! (Don't worry Ronnie B, you will always be in my heart lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment